- The use of options – do employees care anymore?
- Differences between ISO’s and NQSO’s
- What are some of the issues when an individual pays AMT, but then has the options go underwater?
- What can employers do to help employees who are holding underwater options? (repricing, additional grants, restricted stock, deferred compensation)
- What are some of the factors companies need to consider in making decisions on ways to deal with underwater options? (i.e., investor concerns, dilution, earnings impact)
- What is deferred compensation? What are examples of types of deferred compensation? When is it preferable to use this versus equity-based awards?
- ISOs and employee stock purchase plans. What’s a disqualifying disposition? What should employers do about them? What is an employee stock purchase plan?
- What type of advice should HR be giving employees re 401(k)s? Should employees be worried about recent stock declines?
- Is there anything employers should consider when they have employees on foreign assignment – with options, deferred compensation, 401(k) plans?
https://eeonews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2021/12/logonew2-300x48.png 0 0 linkbuild1 https://eeonews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2021/12/logonew2-300x48.png linkbuild12005-12-24 01:51:422005-12-24 01:51:42Tax-Wise Employee Motivation Vehicles and Non-Compete Agreements - EEO News - Workplace Law Radio